Eaton PDI PowerHub 2 PDU
Power Distribution Unit (PDU) for IT Equipment
Get a Quote!
Eaton’s PowerHub PDU family provides power distribution for applications with 300 kVA and above. The new PowerHub 2 PDU, built on a modularized design platform, provides compact, robust and efficient solutions for power isolation, voltage transformation, harmonic reduction and voltage regulation with a wide range of distribution options.
Available in sizes ranging from 375 to 1.25 MVA, the PDI PowerHub 2 is a powerhouse PDU. It’s industry leading 60” wide x 40” deep true front access cabinet makes it the smallest footprint in its class. Known for its centralized brazed bus system the PDI PowerHub 2 provides up to (12) 400A or (16) 225A 100% rated sub feed distribution breakers.
It’s compartmentalized design isolates controls and high voltage components which simplifies maintenance and increases operator safety. Front access infrared scanning ensures maximum reliability and uptime for your mission-critical facility.
For pro-active management of power usage and availability, the PDI PowerHub 2 utilizes Intelligent Power Monitoring through the PDI WaveStar BCMS, or branch circuit monitoring system including a class-leading 7-inch color touchscreen display.
Modularized design platform
- Compact enclosure provides smallest footprint in the industry
- Compartmentalized electrical components provide easy and safe access
- Wide range of breaker options in one design to meet various needs
Robust and efficient performance
- Central welded bus built to provide reliable power distribution and front access
- TP-1 transformers standard and product UL listed
- Ultra high efficiency data center grade transformer for energy cost savings
- Optional 100 percent rated circuit electronic trip breakers for precision control
Intelligent WaveStar monitoring
- Integrated billing-grade monitoring system for real-time control of actual loads down to the individual breaker level
- WaveStar color touch monitor provides intuitive local monitoring and seamless integrations over Modbus, SNMP or TCP/IP
Timely product delivery and support
- Short lead time to provide timely product delivery
- 24/7 service and support
- Sales and service support from system design throughout data center life
Other power distribution units
- Rackmount Power Distribution Units
- PowerPak: 750–300 kVA
- PowerHub: 300 kVA–1mVA
- Medium Voltage/Power Distribution Units: 4160V or 12470V system
Four-tier true front access cabinet
The 60″ wide x 40″ deep four-tier true front access cabinet maximizes square footage utilization and enables all operation, maintenance and service from the front of the PDU.
Front access infrared scanning
Full swing out front doors and an unobstructed view cabinet design enable infrared scanning of all bolted line and load connections.
375 to 1MVA DOE2016 transformer
PDI PowerHub 2 offers DOE-compliant transformers in sizes from 375 to 1MVA. Up to 1.25 MVA high efficiency transformer.
Dual and triple output transformer
PDI PowerHub 2 offers dual and triple output transformers allowing easy migration to different voltages, future-proofing your data center.
Isolated controls & enclosures
Isolated compartments for both controls and high voltage components simplifies maintenance and increase operator safety.
Brazed transformer connections
Brazed transformer connections decrease electrical resistance and eliminate the need for transformer infrared scanning.
Centralized bus design
PDI PowerHub 2 provides up-to 12 (400A) and up-to 16 (225A) sub feed distribution breakers via a centralized bus design.
Adaptable service entrances
Landing service entrance cables has never been easier with top/bottom entry/exit configurations.
Eaton continues to advance it’s monitoring solutions. We now have two monitoring products available for the PDI PowerHub 2 PDU.
|Eaton PDI PowerHub 2 PDU Specifications|
|kVA rating||375kVA – 1.25MVA|
|Input||3-phase, 3-wire plus ground|
|Input voltage||@ 50 Hz: 380V – 415V
@ 60 Hz: 600, 480 or 208V
|Output||3-phase, 4-wire plus ground|
|Output voltage||@ 50 Hz: 380/220, 400/231, 415/240VAC
@ 60 Hz: 600/346, 575/332, 480/277, 415/240VAC or 208/120VAC
|Listed to UL||1062, UL 1950, CSA Certified|
|Storage temperature||ambient -10°C to +40°C
Per ANSI/IEEE C57.12.01 – The temperature of the cooling air (ambient temperature) shall not exceed 40°C, and the average temperature of the cooling air for any 24 hour period shall not exceed 30°C
|Operating temperature||ambient 0°C to 40°C|
|50 Hz operating range||47-53 Hz|
|60 Hz operating range||57-63 Hz|
|Audible noise||≤ 6,600 ft.|
|Relative humidity||0% to 95% non-condensing|
Download the Eaton PDI PowerHub 2 PDU Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!