Eaton 5SC UPS
Affordable and reliable protection for small business servers, storage and network equipment
UPS 350 watts / 500 VA - 120V - 5-15P Input; (4) 5-15R Output
Our Price: $183.82
UPS 525 watts / 750 VA - 120V - 5-15P Input; (6) 5-15R Output
Our Price: $267.38
UPS 700 watts / 1000 VA - 120V - 5-15P Input; (8) 5-15R Output
Our Price: $304.97
UPS 1080 watts / 1500 VA - 120V - 5-15P Input; (8) 5-15R Output
Our Price: $393.53
Eaton® 5SC features and benefits:
LCD display: The LCD interface provides clear status of UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm and power input sensitivity.
Battery life: Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by 50 percent with easy front panel battery replacement to extend UPS service life.
- USB, serial and relay connectivity: USB port is HID-compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (IPM): IPM software provides network power management. 5SC is managed over the network through a proxy server having IPP installed.
Reliable power protection:
- Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode, the 5SC provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected.
- Buck and boost operation: The 5SC corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation without the use of batteries, and ensures consistent input voltage to the connected equipment.
- Convenient form factor: The 5SC fits easily into small spaces such as kiosks, cash machines and ticket machines while delivering flexibility with up to eight outlets.
- Adjustable input waveform sensitivity: The 5SC is adaptable to specific environments, like genset.
Intelligent Power Software Suite:
By integrating Intelligent Power Manager and Intelligent Power Protector software with the 5SC, you can:
- Get up-to-the-minute information on the status of UPS power locally on your PC or remotely through your PC/server as a proxy
- Execute graceful, automatic shutdown of network devices during a prolonged power disruption, preventing data loss and saving work-in-progress
- Manage and optimize power performance in your virtual environment and manage your 5SC on the same screen
5 series UPS Overview:
|5 Series Platform Capabilities|
|Model||5PX Rackmount||5P Rackmount||5P Tower||5SC Tower||5S Tower|
|Power range||1000-3000 VA||550-3000 VA||550-3000 VA||500-1500 VA||550-1500 VA|
|Extended battery module|
|Network card slot|
|Virtualization-ready bundles with network card|
|Sinewave output on battery|
|ABM® technology (50% longer battery service life)|
|UPS companion software|
|ENERGY STAR qualified|
|3-year warranty (including batteries)|
Competes against Back-UPS Pro
Why the 5S?
- Cost-effective solution for desktops and POS equipment
- Cut energy costs up to 30% with EcoControl technology
- Seamless integration with WindowsT, MacintoshT and LinuxT
Competes against Back-UPS Pro
Why the 5SC?
- Ideal for protecting small business servers, network-attached storage (NAS), network equipment, ATMs, ticket machines and kiosks
- Small footprint for easy integration within small spaces
- USB port for automatic HID identification on Windows®, Mac® and Linux®
- Best price to performance ratio in its class
- Pure sinewave output for any sensitive equipment attached
Competes against Smart-UPS SMTM
Why the 5P?
- Seamless integration with the leading virtualization platforms
- Flexibility with multiple form factors, ideal for high density environments
- Premium protection for servers, network equipment and storage
- Standard communication slot for optional network card
Competes against Smart-UPS SMX
Why the 5PX?
- Extend battery runtimes with extended battery modules (EBMs)
- Advanced integration with virtualization platforms from VMwareT, CitrixT, Red HatT and MicrosoftT
- Full array of communications capabilities with bundled network card (virtualization-ready “N” bundles)
- Optimum protection for NetAppT and CiscoT ExpressPodT converged infrastructure platform
|5SC Tower 120V, 50/60 Hz models|
|Rating (VA/watts)||Input connection||Output receptacles||Dimensions (H x W x D), in||Net weight, l|
||500/350||5-15P (6 ft)||(4) 5-15R||8.2 x 5.9 x 9.4||15.2|
||750 / 525||5-15P (6 ft)||(6) 5-15R||8.2 x 5.9 x 13.||23.1|
||1000/700||5-15P (6 ft)||(8) 5-15R||8.2 x 5.9 x 13.4||25.6|
||1440/1080||5-15P (6 ft)||(8) 5-15R||8.2 x 5.9 x 16.1||34.0|